Due to the nature of its production operations, Mechel-Energo is definitively placed to ensure uninterrupted, safe and efficient energy supply to all of Mechel Group’s companies, as well as to develop Mechel Group’s power segment in Russia and abroad.Apart from managing Southern Urals Power Station AO (Kaltan, Kemerovo Region), and Kuzbass Power Sales Company PAO (Kemerovo) Mechel-Energo OOO has energy generating assets and services heat grids in the following Russian cities:
- Chelyabinsk (Mechel-Energo’s Chelyabinsk Branch),
- Chebarkul (Chelyabinsk Region, Mechel-Energo’s Separate Chebarkul Branch),
- Vidnoye (Moscow Region, Mechel-Energo’s Moscow Regional Branch),
- Beloretsk (Republic of Bashkortostan, Mechel-Energo’s Beloretsk Branch),
- Kemerovo Region’s towns of Mezhdurechensk and Myski (Mechel-Energo’s Kuzbass Branch), Kaltan and Osinniki (subsidiary – Southern Kuzbass Heat and Energy Company ООО),
- Izhevsk (Republic of Udmurtia, Mechel-Energo’s Separate Izhevsk Branch).
Mechel Energo has its own web-site (in Russian): www.mechel-energo.ru